Honey, I'm Home!!!
* Motion Sickness Warning * This game simulates the experience of being drunk. Swirly and blurry visuals are used for this effect. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, it is not recommended that you play for too long.
Your drunk ass has one job and one job only:
Get back home on time, or you will face your wife's eternal wrath!!!!
Obstacles hurt you,
Beers heal you, somewhat,
And too much of anything will be bad for you.
But, as they say,
No Pain, No Gain.
Now get your ass home you drunkard!
- W moves you forward
- A and D move left and right, respectively
- Escape exits the game at any point
- Pain is indicated by the red overlay.
- Drunkenness is indicated by the blur and wobbling effects.
- Walking into garbage increases the pain, but sobers you up.
- Walking into the green beers gets you drunker, but lowers the pain.
- It's much more difficult to move around when you're drunk.
- Either too much pain or being too drunk will make you collapse. Make sure to balance walking into garbage and drinking road beers.
- Programmers: Omar Al-Farajat and Lyonel Zamora.
- Artists: Tj'sReel and John Tran.
- Animator: Tj'sReel.
- Sound and Music: John Tran.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Honey, I'm Home (Windows) v1.0.zip 75 MB
Honey, I'm Home (Linux) v1.0.zip 76 MB
Honey, I'm Home (Mac) v1.0.zip 73 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.